Vietnam visa for Serbia citizens
As of 2023, Serbian citizens are REQUIRED to apply for valid visas to enter Vietnam for tourism and business purposes and meet the entry requirements:
- Serbian Passport must be valid for at least 6 months beyond the arrival date.
- Passport has at least 2 blank visa pages.
How to apply
Visitors from Serbia have three available methods to obtain a visa for Vietnam.
- Visa on arrival
- Visa at embassy
Vietnam visa fees for RS residents
|Visa types||Standard processing (5-7 working days)||Urgent processing (2 working days)|
|1 Month Multiple Entry (Tourism)||7,754 RSD|
|3 Month Multiple Entry (Tourism)||7,754 RSD|
|3 Month Single Entry (Tourism)||5,098 RSD|
|1 Month Single Entry (Tourism)||5,098 RSD|
Standard Processing time: e-Visa will be processed by 12:30 December 13, 2023 (Local Varset time).
Today's holidays in Serbia
- There are no national holidays being observed in the Serbia today (Sunday, December 03, 2023).
- The upcoming public holiday is New Year's Day, which will occur in 4 weeks from now.
Holidays are calculated using the local time in Belgrade.
Questions and Answers (01)
after looking the info at your web-site I decide to send you this e-mail. Actually my son is Citizen of Serbia. As we haven't Vietnamese Embassy in Serbia (we must go to Romania), I would like to ask you could you provide for him: Private Approval letter, and could he get Visa on the landing airport at HCM city (based on your Private Approwal letter).
Frequently asked questions
1. Can citizens of the Serbia apply for an e-visa to visit Vietnam?
Why apply with us
- 99% on time delivery
- Easy & simple form
- 15+ years of experience
- No hidden charges
- 100% money back guarantee for declined applications