Vietnam visa for Serbia citizens
As of 2023, Serbian citizens are REQUIRED to apply for valid visas to enter Vietnam for tourism and business purposes and meet the entry requirements:
- Serbian Passport must be valid for at least 6 months beyond the arrival date.
- Passport has at least 2 blank visa pages.
|Type of visa||Requirements||Maximum stay|
|Tourist visa||Visa required||N/A|
How to apply
Visitors from Serbia have three available methods to obtain a visa for Vietnam.
- Visa on arrival
- Visa at embassy
Vietnam visa fees for RS residents
|Visa types||Standard processing (5-7 working days)||Urgent processing (2 working days)|
|E-Visa (1 Month Single Entry)||5,098 RSD||7,966 RSD|
Standard Processing time: e-Visa will be processed by 13:30 June 14, 2023 (Local Varset time).
Today's holidays in Serbia
- There are no national holidays being observed in the Serbia today (Friday, June 02, 2023).
- The upcoming public holiday is Armistice Day, which will occur in 5 months, 1 week from now.
Holidays are calculated using the local time in Belgrade.
Questions and Answers (01)
after looking the info at your web-site I decide to send you this e-mail. Actually my son is Citizen of Serbia. As we haven't Vietnamese Embassy in Serbia (we must go to Romania), I would like to ask you could you provide for him: Private Approval letter, and could he get Visa on the landing airport at HCM city (based on your Private Approwal letter).
@Milan Markes, Serbian passports are eligible for the e-visa program, you can see how to apply for a e-visa here!
Frequently asked questions
1. Can citizens of the Serbia apply for an e-visa to visit Vietnam?
Contact sales if you have additional questions.
Contact support if you already submitted your visa application on our website.Back to top
Why apply with us
- 99% on time delivery
- Easy & simple form
- 15+ years of experience
- No hidden charges
- 100% money back guarantee for declined applications