Vietnam visa for Belarus citizens
Currently, tourists with Belarus passports do not need visas for short-term visits (up to 45 days) and must meet the following requirements.
- Belarusian Passport must be valid for at least 6 months beyond the arrival date.
- Passport has at least 2 blank visa pages.
How to apply
Visitors from Belarus can apply for a visa for Vietnam using one of the three methods available below.
- Visa on arrival
- Visa at embassy
Embassy and Consulate of Vietnam in Belarus
220040 Minsk, Mozajskovo 3
Vietnam visa fees for BY residents
|Visa types||Standard processing (5-7 working days)||Urgent processing (2 working days)|
|1 Month Multiple Entry (Tourism)||1,430,800 BYR|
|3 Month Multiple Entry (Tourism)||1,430,800 BYR|
|3 Month Single Entry (Tourism)||940,800 BYR|
|1 Month Single Entry (Tourism)||940,800 BYR|
Standard Processing time: e-Visa will be processed by 14:30 December 13, 2023 (Local Brest time).
Today's holidays in Belarus
- There are no national holidays being observed in the Belarus today (Sunday, December 03, 2023).
- The upcoming public holiday is Catholic Christmas Day, which will occur in 3 weeks from now.
Holidays are calculated using the local time in Minsk.
Questions and Answers (0)
Be the first to ask a question on this page!
Frequently asked questions
1. Can citizens of the Belarus apply for an e-visa to visit Vietnam?
Yes, it is possible for Belarusian passports to apply for an e-visa to visit Vietnam. More information on how to obtain an e-visa from Belarus can be found here.
Why apply with us
- 99% on time delivery
- Easy & simple form
- 15+ years of experience
- No hidden charges
- 100% money back guarantee for declined applications