Vietnam visa for Belarus citizens
Currently, tourists with Belarus passports do not need visas for short-term visits (up to 15 days) and must meet the following requirements.
- Belarusian Passport must be valid for at least 6 months beyond the arrival date.
- Passport has at least 2 blank visa pages.
|Type of visa||Requirements||Maximum stay|
|Tourist visa||Visa not required||N/A|
How to apply
Visitors from Belarus can apply for a visa for Vietnam using one of the three methods available below.
- Visa on arrival
- Visa at embassy
Embassy and Consulate of Vietnam in Belarus
220040 Minsk, Mozajskovo 3
Close now - Open in 8 hours 50 minutes
Vietnam visa fees for BY residents
|Visa types||Standard processing (5-7 working days)||Urgent processing (2 working days)|
|E-Visa (1 Month Single Entry)||940,800 BYR||1,470,000 BYR|
Standard Processing time: e-Visa will be processed by 14:30 June 20, 2023 (Local Brest time).
Today's holidays in Belarus
- There are no national holidays being observed in the Belarus today (Friday, June 09, 2023).
- The upcoming public holiday is Independence Day of the Republic of Belarus, which will occur in 3 weeks, 2 days from now.
Holidays are calculated using the local time in Minsk.
Questions and Answers (0)
Be the first to ask a question on this page!
Frequently asked questions
1. Can citizens of the Belarus apply for an e-visa to visit Vietnam?
Yes, it is possible for Belarusian passports to apply for an e-visa to visit Vietnam. More information on how to obtain an e-visa from Belarus can be found here.
Contact sales if you have additional questions.
Contact support if you already submitted your visa application on our website.Back to top
Why apply with us
- 99% on time delivery
- Easy & simple form
- 15+ years of experience
- No hidden charges
- 100% money back guarantee for declined applications
Need more help?
Contact us at:Questions? Chat with us!)
(8.00 AM-16.00 PM, GMT+7, Whatsapp)
Fri Jun 09 2023, 04:10:02 (Hanoi)
Excellent 4.8 out of 5