Vietnam visa for Romania citizens
Romanian citizens are required to apply for valid visas to enter Vietnam for tourism and business purposes and meet the entry requirements:
- Romanian Passport must be valid for at least 6 months beyond arrival date
- Passport has 2 blank pages for visa stamp
How to apply
Romanian passport holders can choose one of the available methods below to apply for a visa to Vietnam:
1 - Visa at local embassy
- Address: No. 35, C.A. Rosetti street, district 2,, Bucharest, Romania
- Phone: (+40) (21) 311.16.04 / (+40) (21) 311.03.34
- Fax: (+40) (21) 312.16.26
- Email: email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: www.vietnamembassy-romania.org
If you are currently living outside of Romania, you can you also contact the local embassy in the country where are residing.
2- Visa on arrival
The easiest way for Romanian visitors to obtain a Vietnamese visa is to apply for a visa on arrival online at myvietnamvisa.com. You can complete your visa application in just a few simple steps, receive the visa approval letter by email in 3-5 working days and print out the documents to pick up the visa upon arrival at Vietnam airport. See how it works!
Visa on arrival fees for Romania citizens
|Type of visa||Tourist visa||Business visa||Stamping fee|
|Single 1 month||18||70||US$25|
|Single 3 month||28||95||US$25|
|Multiple 1 month||21||75||US$50|
|Multiple 3 month||43||110||US$50|
*The price table above is for visa on arrival service and quoted in US dollars. If you want to apply through the Embassy of Vietnam in Romania, please contact the Embassy directly for visa price.
Frequently asked questions
Is it possible for Romania citizens to get Vietnam tourist Visa on arrival?
Yes, it is possible. See how visa on arrival works.