Vietnam visa for South Korea citizens
Visitors from South Korea can travel to Vietnam for tourism or business for stays of 15 days or less without obtaining a visa, if certain requirements are met:
- South Korean Passport must be valid for at least 6 months beyond arrival date.
- Passport has 2 blank pages for visa stamp.
- Stay for NO longer than 15 days with proof of onward travel.
How to apply
South Korean passport holders who wish to stay for longer than 15 days can choose one of the available methods below to apply for a visa to Vietnam:
1 - Visa at local embassy
- Address: 28-58, Samchong-Dong, Chongno-Ku,110-230, Seoul, South Korea
- Phone: (+82) 2 739 2065 / (+82) 2 720 5124
- Fax: (+82) 2 739 2064
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: www.vietnamembassy-seoul.org/en
If you are currently living outside of South Korea, you can you also contact the local embassy in the country where are residing.
2- Visa on arrival
The easiest way for South Korean visitors to obtain a Vietnamese visa is to apply for a visa on arrival online at myvietnamvisa.com. You can complete your visa application in just a few simple steps, receive the visa approval letter by email in 3-5 working days and print out the documents to pick up the visa upon arrival at Vietnam airport. See how it works!
Visa on arrival fees for South Korea citizens
|Type of visa||Tourist visa||Business visa||Stamping fee|
|Single 1 month||18||70||US$25|
|Single 3 month||28||95||US$25|
|Multiple 1 month||21||75||US$50|
|Multiple 3 month||43||110||US$50|
*The price table above is for visa on arrival service and quoted in US dollars. If you want to apply through the Embassy of Vietnam in South Korea, please contact the Embassy directly for visa price.
Frequently asked questions
Is it possible for South Korea citizens to get Vietnam tourist Visa on arrival?
Yes, it is possible. See how visa on arrival works.