Vietnam visa for Croatia citizens
As of 2023, Croatian citizens are REQUIRED to apply for valid visas to enter Vietnam for tourism and business purposes and meet the entry requirements:
- Croatian Passport must be valid for at least 6 months beyond the arrival date.
- Passport has at least 2 blank visa pages.
How to apply
Visitors from Croatia have three available methods to obtain a visa for Vietnam.
- Visa on arrival
- Visa at embassy
Vietnam visa fees for HR residents
|Visa types||Standard processing (5-7 working days)||Urgent processing (2 working days)|
|1 Month Multiple Entry (Tourism)||498 HRK|
|3 Month Multiple Entry (Tourism)||498 HRK|
|3 Month Single Entry (Tourism)||327 HRK|
|1 Month Single Entry (Tourism)||327 HRK|
Standard Processing time: e-Visa will be processed by 12:30 December 13, 2023 (Local Pula time).
Today's holidays in Croatia
- There are no national holidays being observed in the Croatia today (Sunday, December 03, 2023).
- The upcoming public holiday is Christmas Day, which will occur in 3 weeks from now.
Holidays are calculated using the local time in Zagreb.
Questions and Answers (0)
Be the first to ask a question on this page!
Frequently asked questions
1. Is the e-visa option available for Croatian residents who plan to visit Vietnam?
Why apply with us
- 99% on time delivery
- Easy & simple form
- 15+ years of experience
- No hidden charges
- 100% money back guarantee for declined applications