Vietnam visa for Croatia citizens
As of 2023, Croatian citizens are REQUIRED to apply for valid visas to enter Vietnam for tourism and business purposes and meet the entry requirements:
- Croatian Passport must be valid for at least 6 months beyond the arrival date.
- Passport has at least 2 blank visa pages.
|Type of visa||Requirements||Maximum stay|
|Tourist visa||Visa required||N/A|
How to apply
Visitors from Croatia have three available methods to obtain a visa for Vietnam.
- Visa on arrival
- Visa at embassy
Vietnam visa fees for HR residents
|Visa types||Standard processing (5-7 working days)||Urgent processing (2 working days)|
|E-Visa (1 Month Single Entry)||327 HRK||511 HRK|
Standard Processing time: e-Visa will be processed by 13:30 June 14, 2023 (Local Pula time).
Today's holidays in Croatia
- There are no national holidays being observed in the Croatia today (Friday, June 02, 2023).
- The upcoming public holiday is Corpus Christi, which will occur in 5 days, 4 hours from now.
Holidays are calculated using the local time in Zagreb.
Questions and Answers (0)
Be the first to ask a question on this page!
Frequently asked questions
1. Is the e-visa option available for Croatian residents who plan to visit Vietnam?
Yes, the e-visa program for Vietnam is open to Croatian citizens. More information on how to obtain an e-visa from the Croatia can be found here.
Contact sales if you have additional questions.
Contact support if you already submitted your visa application on our website.Back to top
Why apply with us
- 99% on time delivery
- Easy & simple form
- 15+ years of experience
- No hidden charges
- 100% money back guarantee for declined applications
Need more help?
Contact us at:Questions? Chat with us!)
(8.00 AM-16.00 PM, GMT+7, Whatsapp)
Sat Jun 03 2023, 00:58:07 (Hanoi)
Excellent 4.8 out of 5