Vietnam visa for Latvia citizens
Under Vietnam’s visa policy, Latvian citizens are required to obtain a valid visa to visit the country. The following requirements must be met:
- Latvian passport must be valid for at least 6 months beyond the arrival date.
- Passport has at least 2 blank visa pages.
How to apply
If you're traveling to Vietnam from Latvia, you can choose one of the following three methods to secure a visa.
- Visa on arrival
- Visa at embassy
Vietnam visa fees for LV residents
|Visa types||Standard processing (5-7 working days)||Urgent processing (2 working days)|
|1 Month Multiple Entry (Tourism)||44 LVL|
|3 Month Multiple Entry (Tourism)||44 LVL|
|3 Month Single Entry (Tourism)||29 LVL|
|1 Month Single Entry (Tourism)||29 LVL|
Standard Processing time: e-Visa will be processed by 13:30 December 13, 2023 (Local Riga time).
Today's holidays in Latvia
- There are no national holidays being observed in the Latvia today (Sunday, December 03, 2023).
- The upcoming public holiday is Christmas Eve, which will occur in 2 weeks, 6 days from now.
Holidays are calculated using the local time in Riga.
Questions and Answers (0)
Be the first to ask a question on this page!
Frequently asked questions
1. Is the e-visa option available for Latvian residents who plan to visit Vietnam?
Yes, Latvian residents are eligible to apply for an e-visa for Vietnam. You can find the information for getting an e-visa from Latvia here.
Why apply with us
- 99% on time delivery
- Easy & simple form
- 15+ years of experience
- No hidden charges
- 100% money back guarantee for declined applications