Vietnam visa for Myanmar citizens
Currently, tourists with Myanmar passports do not need visas for short-term visits (up to 14 days) and must meet the following requirements.
- Myanmar passport that has a validity of six (6) months is required.
- Passport has at least 2 blank visa pages.
How to apply
Visitors from Myanmar have three available methods to obtain a visa for Vietnam.
- Visa on arrival
- Visa at embassy
Embassy and Consulate of Vietnam in Myanmar
No. 28-29, Kyauk Kone Road, Yankin Township, Yangon.
Open now - Close in 6 hours 34 minutes
Vietnam visa fees for MM residents
|Visa types||Standard processing (5-7 working days)||Urgent processing (2 working days)|
|1 Month Multiple Entry (Tourism)||152,706 MMK|
|3 Month Multiple Entry (Tourism)||152,706 MMK|
|3 Month Single Entry (Tourism)||100,409 MMK|
|1 Month Single Entry (Tourism)||100,409 MMK|
Standard Processing time: e-Visa will be processed by 18:00 October 09, 2023 (Local Yangon time).
Today's holidays in Myanmar
- There are no national holidays being observed in the Myanmar today (Thursday, September 28, 2023).
- The upcoming public holiday is Christmas Day, which will occur in 2 months, 3 weeks from now.
Holidays are calculated using the local time in Nay Pyi Taw.
Questions and Answers (0)
Be the first to ask a question on this page!
Frequently asked questions
1. Are individuals with Myanmar nationality eligible to apply for a Vietnam e-visa?
Yes, the e-visa program for Vietnam is open to Myanmar citizens. More information on how to obtain an e-visa from the Myanmar can be found here.
Why apply with us
- 99% on time delivery
- Easy & simple form
- 15+ years of experience
- No hidden charges
- 100% money back guarantee for declined applications