Vietnam visa for Bolivia citizens
Under Vietnam’s visa policy, Bolivian citizens are required to obtain a valid visa to visit the country. The following requirements must be met:
- Bolivian passport must be valid for at least 6 months beyond the arrival date.
- Passport has at least 2 blank visa pages.
How to apply
If you're traveling to Vietnam from Bolivia, you can choose one of the following three methods to secure a visa.
- Visa on arrival
- Visa at embassy
Vietnam visa fees for BO residents
|Visa types||Standard processing (5-7 working days)||Urgent processing (2 working days)|
|1 Month Multiple Entry (Tourism)||502 BOB|
|3 Month Multiple Entry (Tourism)||502 BOB|
|3 Month Single Entry (Tourism)||330 BOB|
|1 Month Single Entry (Tourism)||330 BOB|
Standard Processing time: e-Visa will be processed by 07:30 December 13, 2023 (Local Guayaramerin time).
Today's holidays in Bolivia
- There are no national holidays being observed in the Bolivia today (Sunday, December 03, 2023).
- The upcoming public holiday is Christmas Day, which will occur in 3 weeks from now.
Holidays are calculated using the local time in La Paz.
Questions and Answers (0)
Be the first to ask a question on this page!
Frequently asked questions
Why apply with us
- 99% on time delivery
- Easy & simple form
- 15+ years of experience
- No hidden charges
- 100% money back guarantee for declined applications