Vietnam visa for Bolivia citizens
Under Vietnam’s visa policy, Bolivian citizens are required to obtain a valid visa to visit the country. The following requirements must be met:
- Bolivian passport must be valid for at least 6 months beyond the arrival date.
- Passport has at least 2 blank visa pages.
|Type of visa||Requirements||Maximum stay|
|Tourist visa||Visa required||N/A|
How to apply
If you're traveling to Vietnam from Bolivia, you can choose one of the following three methods to secure a visa.
- Visa on arrival
- Visa at embassy
Vietnam visa fees for BO residents
|Visa types||Standard processing (5-7 working days)||Urgent processing (2 working days)|
|E-Visa (1 Month Single Entry)||330 BOB||516 BOB|
Standard Processing time: e-Visa will be processed by 07:30 June 14, 2023 (Local Guayaramerin time).
Today's holidays in Bolivia
- There are no national holidays being observed in the Bolivia today (Friday, June 02, 2023).
- The upcoming public holiday is Corpus Christi, which will occur in 5 days, 10 hours from now.
Holidays are calculated using the local time in La Paz.
Questions and Answers (0)
Be the first to ask a question on this page!
Frequently asked questions
1. Can citizens of the Bolivia apply for an e-visa to visit Vietnam?
Unfortunately, Bolivian citizens are not eligible for the e-visa program. Alternative options are:
- Apply for a visa at the embassy of Vietnam in Bolivia
- Apply for a visa on arrival
Contact sales if you have additional questions.
Contact support if you already submitted your visa application on our website.Back to top
Why apply with us
- 99% on time delivery
- Easy & simple form
- 15+ years of experience
- No hidden charges
- 100% money back guarantee for declined applications
Need more help?
Contact us at:Questions? Chat with us!)
(8.00 AM-16.00 PM, GMT+7, Whatsapp)
Sat Jun 03 2023, 00:48:05 (Hanoi)
Excellent 4.8 out of 5