Vietnam visa for Liechtenstein citizens
As of 2023, Liechtenstein nationals are required to obtain an approved visa to visit Vietnam, regardless of the purpose or duration of their intended stay in the country.
- Liechtenstein passport that has a validity of six (6) months is required.
- Passport has at least 2 blank visa pages.
How to apply
Travelers from Liechtenstein can get a visa for Vietnam by selecting one of the three available methods below.
- Visa on arrival
- Visa at embassy
Vietnam visa fees for LI residents
|Visa types||Standard processing (5-7 working days)||Urgent processing (2 working days)|
|1 Month Multiple Entry (Tourism)||65 CHF|
|3 Month Multiple Entry (Tourism)||65 CHF|
|3 Month Single Entry (Tourism)||43 CHF|
|1 Month Single Entry (Tourism)||43 CHF|
Standard Processing time: e-Visa will be processed by 12:30 December 13, 2023 (Local Vaduz time).
Today's holidays in Liechtenstein
- There are no national holidays being observed in the Liechtenstein today (Sunday, December 03, 2023).
- The upcoming public holiday is Feast of the Immaculate Conception, which will occur in 4 days, 7 hours from now.
Holidays are calculated using the local time in Vaduz.
Questions and Answers (0)
Be the first to ask a question on this page!
Frequently asked questions
1. Is the e-visa option available for Liechtenstein residents who plan to visit Vietnam?
Why apply with us
- 99% on time delivery
- Easy & simple form
- 15+ years of experience
- No hidden charges
- 100% money back guarantee for declined applications