Vietnam visa for Venezuela citizens
Under Vietnam’s visa policy, Venezuelan citizens are required to obtain a valid visa to visit the country. The following requirements must be met:
- Venezuelan passport must be valid for at least 6 months beyond the arrival date.
- Passport has at least 2 blank visa pages.
How to apply
Visitors from Venezuela can apply for a visa for Vietnam using one of the three methods available below.
- Visa on arrival
- Visa at embassy
Embassy and Consulate of Vietnam in Venezuela
Quinta El Cigarral, 6Ta Avenida, Entre 8Va Y 9Na Transversal Altamira, Chacao 1060-025 D.F, Caracas, Venezuela
Vietnam visa fees for VE residents
|Visa types||Standard processing (5-7 working days)||Urgent processing (2 working days)|
|1 Month Multiple Entry (Tourism)||180,735,720 VEF|
|3 Month Multiple Entry (Tourism)||180,735,720 VEF|
|3 Month Single Entry (Tourism)||118,839,925 VEF|
|1 Month Single Entry (Tourism)||118,839,925 VEF|
Standard Processing time: e-Visa will be processed by 07:30 October 09, 2023 (Local Puerto Ayacucho time).
Today's holidays in Venezuela
- There are no national holidays being observed in the Venezuela today (Wednesday, September 27, 2023).
- The upcoming public holiday is Indigenous Resistance's Day, which will occur in 2 weeks from now.
Holidays are calculated using the local time in Caracas.
Questions and Answers (0)
Be the first to ask a question on this page!
Frequently asked questions
1. Is the e-visa program for Vietnam open to Venezuelan passport holders?
Why apply with us
- 99% on time delivery
- Easy & simple form
- 15+ years of experience
- No hidden charges
- 100% money back guarantee for declined applications