Vietnam visa for Brunei citizens
As of 2023, Brunei Passport Holders do not require a visa to enter Vietnam for business or for visit purposes.
- Brunei Passport must be valid for at least 6 months beyond the arrival date.
- Passport has at least 2 blank visa pages.
How to apply
Visitors from Brunei have three available methods to obtain a visa for Vietnam.
- Visa on arrival
- Visa at embassy
Embassy and Consulate of Vietnam in Brunei
|Bandar Seri Begawan||
No 9,Spg 148-3 Jalan Telanai Ba 2312,Bsb Brunei Darussalam
Vietnam visa fees for BN residents
|Visa types||Standard processing (5-7 working days)||Urgent processing (2 working days)|
|1 Month Multiple Entry (Tourism)||97 BND|
|3 Month Multiple Entry (Tourism)||97 BND|
|3 Month Single Entry (Tourism)||64 BND|
|1 Month Single Entry (Tourism)||64 BND|
Standard Processing time: e-Visa will be processed by 19:30 December 13, 2023 (Local Seria time).
Today's holidays in Brunei
- There are no national holidays being observed in the Brunei today (Sunday, December 03, 2023).
- The upcoming public holiday is Christmas Day, which will occur in 3 weeks from now.
Holidays are calculated using the local time in Bandar Seri Begawan.
Questions and Answers (0)
Be the first to ask a question on this page!
Frequently asked questions
1. Can citizens of the Brunei apply for an e-visa to visit Vietnam?
Yes, the e-visa program for Vietnam is open to Brunei citizens. More information on how to obtain an e-visa from the Brunei can be found here.
Why apply with us
- 99% on time delivery
- Easy & simple form
- 15+ years of experience
- No hidden charges
- 100% money back guarantee for declined applications