Vietnam visa for Brunei citizens
As of 2023, Brunei Passport Holders do not require a visa to enter Vietnam for business or for visit purposes.
- Brunei Passport must be valid for at least 6 months beyond the arrival date.
- Passport has at least 2 blank visa pages.
|Type of visa||Requirements||Maximum stay|
|Tourist visa||Visa not required||N/A|
How to apply
Visitors from Brunei have three available methods to obtain a visa for Vietnam.
- Visa on arrival
- Visa at embassy
Embassy and Consulate of Vietnam in Brunei
|Bandar Seri Begawan||
No 9,Spg 148-3 Jalan Telanai Ba 2312,Bsb Brunei Darussalam
Vietnam visa fees for BN residents
|Visa types||Standard processing (5-7 working days)||Urgent processing (2 working days)|
|E-Visa (1 Month Single Entry)||64 BND||100 BND|
Standard Processing time: e-Visa will be processed by 19:30 June 14, 2023 (Local Seria time).
Today's holidays in Brunei
- There are no national holidays being observed in the Brunei today (Saturday, June 03, 2023).
- The upcoming public holiday is Eid ul Adha, which will occur in 3 weeks, 4 days from now.
Holidays are calculated using the local time in Bandar Seri Begawan.
Questions and Answers (0)
Be the first to ask a question on this page!
Frequently asked questions
1. Can citizens of the Brunei apply for an e-visa to visit Vietnam?
Yes, the e-visa program for Vietnam is open to Brunei citizens. More information on how to obtain an e-visa from the Brunei can be found here.
Contact sales if you have additional questions.
Contact support if you already submitted your visa application on our website.Back to top
Why apply with us
- 99% on time delivery
- Easy & simple form
- 15+ years of experience
- No hidden charges
- 100% money back guarantee for declined applications
Need more help?
Contact us at:Questions? Chat with us!)
(8.00 AM-16.00 PM, GMT+7, Whatsapp)
Sat Jun 03 2023, 01:42:03 (Hanoi)
Excellent 4.8 out of 5