Vietnam visa for Denmark citizens
As of 2023, Danish Passport Holders do not require a visa to enter Vietnam for business or for visit purposes. The following requirements must be met:
- Danish passport must be valid for at least 6 months beyond the arrival date.
- Passport has at least 2 blank visa pages.
How to apply
For visitors from Denmark, there are three available methods to obtain a visa for Vietnam, as explained below.
- Visa on arrival
- Visa at embassy
Embassy and Consulate of Vietnam in Denmark
Bernstorffsvej 30C, 2900 Hellerup, Denmark.
Close now - Open in 1 hours 46 minutes
Vietnam visa fees for DK residents
|Visa types||Standard processing (5-7 working days)||Urgent processing (2 working days)|
|1 Month Multiple Entry (Tourism)||493 DKK|
|3 Month Multiple Entry (Tourism)||493 DKK|
|3 Month Single Entry (Tourism)||324 DKK|
|1 Month Single Entry (Tourism)||324 DKK|
Standard Processing time: e-Visa will be processed by 13:30 October 09, 2023 (Local Thisted time).
Today's holidays in Denmark
- There are no national holidays being observed in the Denmark today (Thursday, September 28, 2023).
- The upcoming public holiday is Christmas Day, which will occur in 2 months, 3 weeks from now.
Holidays are calculated using the local time in Copenhagen.
Questions and Answers (0)
Be the first to ask a question on this page!
Frequently asked questions
1. Is the e-visa option available for Danish residents who plan to visit Vietnam?
Yes, Danish nationals are eligible to request an e-visa for travel to Vietnam. Instructions for obtaining an e-visa from the Denmark can be found here.
Why apply with us
- 99% on time delivery
- Easy & simple form
- 15+ years of experience
- No hidden charges
- 100% money back guarantee for declined applications