Vietnam visa for Papua New Guinea citizens
As of 2023, it is mandatory for Papua New Guinean to have a valid visa before arriving in Vietnam. The following documents may require:
- Papua New Guinean passports must be valid for at least 6 months beyond the arrival date.
- Passport has at least 2 blank visa pages.
How to apply
Visitors from Papua New Guinea have three available methods to obtain a visa for Vietnam.
- Visa on arrival
- Visa at embassy
Vietnam visa fees for PG residents
|Visa types||Standard processing (5-7 working days)||Urgent processing (2 working days)|
|1 Month Multiple Entry (Tourism)||256 PGK|
|3 Month Multiple Entry (Tourism)||256 PGK|
|3 Month Single Entry (Tourism)||169 PGK|
|1 Month Single Entry (Tourism)||169 PGK|
Standard Processing time: e-Visa will be processed by 21:30 December 13, 2023 (Local Lae time).
Today's holidays in Papua New Guinea
- There are no national holidays being observed in the Papua New Guinea today (Monday, December 04, 2023).
- The upcoming public holiday is Christmas Day, which will occur in 2 weeks, 6 days from now.
Holidays are calculated using the local time in Port Moresby.
Questions and Answers (0)
Be the first to ask a question on this page!
Frequently asked questions
1. Can citizens of the Papua New Guinea apply for an e-visa to visit Vietnam?
Why apply with us
- 99% on time delivery
- Easy & simple form
- 15+ years of experience
- No hidden charges
- 100% money back guarantee for declined applications