Vietnam visa for Papua New Guinea citizens
As of 2023, it is mandatory for Papua New Guinean to have a valid visa before arriving in Vietnam. The following documents may require:
- Papua New Guinean passports must be valid for at least 6 months beyond the arrival date.
- Passport has at least 2 blank visa pages.
|Type of visa||Requirements||Maximum stay|
|Tourist visa||Visa required||N/A|
How to apply
Visitors from Papua New Guinea have three available methods to obtain a visa for Vietnam.
- Visa on arrival
- Visa at embassy
Vietnam visa fees for PG residents
|Visa types||Standard processing (5-7 working days)||Urgent processing (2 working days)|
|E-Visa (1 Month Single Entry)||169 PGK||263 PGK|
Standard Processing time: e-Visa will be processed by 21:30 June 14, 2023 (Local Lae time).
Today's holidays in Papua New Guinea
- There are no national holidays being observed in the Papua New Guinea today (Saturday, June 03, 2023).
- The upcoming public holiday is Queen's Birthday, which will occur in 1 week, 1 day from now.
Holidays are calculated using the local time in Port Moresby.
Questions and Answers (0)
Be the first to ask a question on this page!
Frequently asked questions
1. Can citizens of the Papua New Guinea apply for an e-visa to visit Vietnam?
Yes, Papua New Guinean residents are eligible to apply for an e-visa for Vietnam. You can find the information for getting an e-visa from Papua New Guinea here.
Contact sales if you have additional questions.
Contact support if you already submitted your visa application on our website.Back to top
Why apply with us
- 99% on time delivery
- Easy & simple form
- 15+ years of experience
- No hidden charges
- 100% money back guarantee for declined applications
Need more help?
Contact us at:Questions? Chat with us!)
(8.00 AM-16.00 PM, GMT+7, Whatsapp)
Sat Jun 03 2023, 01:32:36 (Hanoi)
Excellent 4.8 out of 5