Vietnam visa for Bosnia and Herzegovina citizens
Under Vietnam’s visa policy, Bosnian citizens are required to obtain a valid visa to visit the country. The following requirements must be met:
- Bosnian passport must be valid for at least 6 months beyond the arrival date.
- Passport has at least 2 blank visa pages.
How to apply
For visitors from Bosnia and Herzegovina, there are three available methods to obtain a visa for Vietnam, as explained below.
- Visa on arrival
- Visa at embassy
Vietnam visa fees for BA residents
|Visa types||Standard processing (5-7 working days)||Urgent processing (2 working days)|
|1 Month Multiple Entry (Tourism)||129 BAM|
|3 Month Multiple Entry (Tourism)||129 BAM|
|3 Month Single Entry (Tourism)||85 BAM|
|1 Month Single Entry (Tourism)||85 BAM|
Standard Processing time: e-Visa will be processed by 13:30 October 09, 2023 (Local Mostar time).
Today's holidays in Bosnia and Herzegovina
- There are no national holidays being observed in the Bosnia and Herzegovina today (Thursday, September 28, 2023).
- The upcoming public holiday is New Year's Day, which will occur in 3 months from now.
Holidays are calculated using the local time in Sarajevo.
Questions and Answers (0)
Be the first to ask a question on this page!
Frequently asked questions
1. Are individuals with Bosnian nationality eligible to apply for a Vietnam e-visa?
Why apply with us
- 99% on time delivery
- Easy & simple form
- 15+ years of experience
- No hidden charges
- 100% money back guarantee for declined applications