Vietnam visa for Russia citizens
Currently, tourists with Russian passports do not need visas for short-term visits (up to 15 days) and must meet the following requirements.
- Russian Passport must be valid for at least 6 months beyond the arrival date.
- Passport has at least 2 blank visa pages.
|Type of visa||Requirements||Maximum stay|
|Tourist visa||Visa not required||N/A|
How to apply
Visitors from Russia have three available methods to obtain a visa for Vietnam.
- Visa on arrival
- Visa at embassy
Embassy and Consulate of Vietnam in Russia
107/1, Pushkinskaya Street,Vladivostok - Russia
22 Karla Libknesta Street Ekaterinburg, 620075 - Russia
Matxcova; Bolshaya Pirogovskaya, 13
Vietnam visa fees for RU residents
|Visa types||Standard processing (5-7 working days)||Urgent processing (2 working days)|
|E-Visa (1 Month Single Entry)||3,773 RUB||5,896 RUB|
Standard Processing time: e-Visa will be processed by 17:30 June 14, 2023 (Local Omsk time).
Today's holidays in Russia
- There are no national holidays being observed in the Russia today (Friday, June 02, 2023).
- The upcoming public holiday is Russia Day, which will occur in 1 week, 2 days from now.
Holidays are calculated using the local time in Moscow.
Questions and Answers (0)
Be the first to ask a question on this page!
Frequently asked questions
1. Can citizens of the Russia apply for an e-visa to visit Vietnam?
Yes, Russian nationals are eligible to request an e-visa for travel to Vietnam. Instructions for obtaining an e-visa from the Russia can be found here.
Contact sales if you have additional questions.
Contact support if you already submitted your visa application on our website.Back to top
Why apply with us
- 99% on time delivery
- Easy & simple form
- 15+ years of experience
- No hidden charges
- 100% money back guarantee for declined applications
Need more help?
Contact us at:Questions? Chat with us!)
(8.00 AM-16.00 PM, GMT+7, Whatsapp)
Sat Jun 03 2023, 00:38:15 (Hanoi)
Excellent 4.8 out of 5