Vietnam Emergency Visa
If you need your Vietnam visa quickly in an emergency situation, you can expedite your application. Please see our most up-to-date urgent processing times. Emergency service is an additional $20 for a 4-8 hour service.
- The 4-8 hour approval letter processing service is not available for request on weekends or public holidays.
- If we are not able to obtain the approval letter within the time-frame, we will make full refund to your request.
- If your flight is in less than 2 hours, please contact us via chat or Whatsapp for information.
|WHEN?||SERVICE?||HOW TO APPLY|
|Less than 3 hours||If your flight is in less than 3 hours, please choose our "EMERGENCY" to have the letter ready in 2-2.5 hours.||Apply Online|
|Less than 6 hours||If you your flight is in less than 6 hours during our business hours, you can choose "Super urgent" option||Apply Online|
|Less than 2 days||You can choose our "Urgent service" which will deliver the approval letter within 24 hours (Monday-Friday)||Apply Online|
|Less than a week||You can choose our "Standard processing" which will deliver the approval letter in less than 4 working days.||Apply Online|
Applying for an Emergency Visa Approval Letter:
- Step 1: Apply online and pay for the service fee
- Step 2: Receive the approval letter in 4-8 hours for Super Urgent Processing and 2 hours for Emergency Processing.
- Step 3: Print all required documents, prepare 2 passport-sized photos and the stamp fee by cash.
Note: The Emergency visa processing service is not guaranteed. Do not book a flight until you receive the approval letter or a confirmation from us.
- Your passport must be valid for 6 months or more beyond the entry date.
- You need 2 passport-sized photographs which are recently taken with no glass wears.
- You will need to pay for the stamping fee in cash at Vietnam airport.
Frequently asked questions
We are a travel agency, can we apply for an emergency visa letter for our customers?
Sure, you can use our online form to submit the visa request for your customers.
My flight departs in less than 2 hours, what can I do?
We are afraid that it is not possible to obtain an approval letter in less than 2 hours. We advise that you change the flight to a later time and apply online for an approval letter.