Download Visa Application Form
Instructions on how to download and fill out the M3 entry/exit form for visa on arrival requirements at Vietnam airport. This Web site contains PDF documents that require Adobe Acrobat for viewing.
On Arrival Form (Entry/Exit form at Vietnam airport) to save your time at the Vietnamese airport, you can download and fill in this form in advance. Photos and signatures are required.
How to fill in the On Arrival Form (Entry/Exit Form)
- Question 6: Kind of passport - please fill in with your type of passport (regular or diplomatic)?
- Question 10: Name, address of the contact. relation, relatives to visit in Vietnam - if you stay at a hotel, please write the name of your hotel and its address.
- Question 13: Done at (completed at) - Where did you fill out this form?
- Children: If you are travelling with children, you can use the same form. No separate form is required for children.
- Any questions?: We are always HAPPY to help you, so please contact us here.
See Also: You can check out the information below for the detailed airport map where you will pick up your visa when you arrive.
Frequently asked questions
For Question #11 (Family Members) is this required only for family members traveling with us, or any family at all?
For question #11, please provide the details of your family members who are traveling with you. You can also leave it blank as the field is not mandatory.
I have a question about the on arrival form. When do I fill out this form?
We advise that you complete the form before you travel. It will save a lot of time when you arrive at Vietnam airport.