Vietnam visa for Mongolia citizens
As of 2023, Mongolian nationals are required to obtain an approved visa to visit Vietnam, regardless of the purpose or duration of their intended stay in the country.
- Mongolian passport that has a validity of six (6) months is required.
- Passport has at least 2 blank visa pages.
|Type of visa||Requirements||Maximum stay|
|Tourist visa||Visa required||N/A|
How to apply
Travelers from Mongolia can get a visa for Vietnam by selecting one of the three available methods below.
- Visa on arrival
- Visa at embassy
Embassy and Consulate of Vietnam in Mongolia
Peace Avenue – 47,C.P.O Box 670,Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia.
Vietnam visa fees for MN residents
|Visa types||Standard processing (5-7 working days)||Urgent processing (2 working days)|
|E-Visa (1 Month Single Entry)||167,597 MNT||261,870 MNT|
Standard Processing time: e-Visa will be processed by 19:30 June 14, 2023 (Local Darhan time).
Today's holidays in Mongolia
- There are no national holidays being observed in the Mongolia today (Saturday, June 03, 2023).
- The upcoming public holiday is Naadam Holiday (National Day), which will occur in 1 month, 1 week from now.
Holidays are calculated using the local time in Ulaanbaatar.
Questions and Answers (0)
Be the first to ask a question on this page!
Frequently asked questions
1. Is the e-visa program for Vietnam open to Mongolian passport holders?
Yes, it is possible for Mongolian passports to apply for an e-visa to visit Vietnam. More information on how to obtain an e-visa from Mongolia can be found here.
Contact sales if you have additional questions.
Contact support if you already submitted your visa application on our website.Back to top
Why apply with us
- 99% on time delivery
- Easy & simple form
- 15+ years of experience
- No hidden charges
- 100% money back guarantee for declined applications
Need more help?
Contact us at:Questions? Chat with us!)
(8.00 AM-16.00 PM, GMT+7, Whatsapp)
Sat Jun 03 2023, 00:48:57 (Hanoi)
Excellent 4.8 out of 5