Vietnam visa for Portugal citizens
As of 2023, it is mandatory for Portuguese to have a valid visa before arriving in Vietnam. The following documents may require:
- Portuguese passports must be valid for at least 6 months beyond the arrival date.
- Passport has at least 2 blank visa pages.
|Type of visa||Requirements||Maximum stay|
|Tourist visa||Visa required||N/A|
How to apply
For visitors from Portugal, there are three available methods to obtain a visa for Vietnam, as explained below.
- Visa on arrival
- Visa at embassy
Vietnam visa fees for PT residents
|Visa types||Standard processing (5-7 working days)||Urgent processing (2 working days)|
|E-Visa (1 Month Single Entry)||43 EUR||68 EUR|
Standard Processing time: e-Visa will be processed by 12:30 June 14, 2023 (Local Portimao time).
Today's holidays in Portugal
- There are no national holidays being observed in the Portugal today (Friday, June 02, 2023).
- The upcoming public holiday is Corpus Christi, which will occur in 5 days, 5 hours from now.
Holidays are calculated using the local time in Lisbon.
Questions and Answers (0)
Be the first to ask a question on this page!
Frequently asked questions
1. Is the e-visa option available for Portuguese residents who plan to visit Vietnam?
Yes, it is possible for Portuguese passports to apply for an e-visa to visit Vietnam. More information on how to obtain an e-visa from Portugal can be found here.
Contact sales if you have additional questions.
Contact support if you already submitted your visa application on our website.Back to top
Why apply with us
- 99% on time delivery
- Easy & simple form
- 15+ years of experience
- No hidden charges
- 100% money back guarantee for declined applications
Need more help?
Contact us at:Questions? Chat with us!)
(8.00 AM-16.00 PM, GMT+7, Whatsapp)
Sat Jun 03 2023, 00:40:37 (Hanoi)
Excellent 4.8 out of 5