Vietnam visa for Portugal citizens
As of 2023, it is mandatory for Portuguese to have a valid visa before arriving in Vietnam. The following documents may require:
- Portuguese passports must be valid for at least 6 months beyond the arrival date.
- Passport has at least 2 blank visa pages.
How to apply
For visitors from Portugal, there are three available methods to obtain a visa for Vietnam, as explained below.
- Visa on arrival
- Visa at embassy
Vietnam visa fees for PT residents
|Visa types||Standard processing (5-7 working days)||Urgent processing (2 working days)|
|1 Month Multiple Entry (Tourism)||66 EUR|
|3 Month Multiple Entry (Tourism)||66 EUR|
|3 Month Single Entry (Tourism)||43 EUR|
|1 Month Single Entry (Tourism)||43 EUR|
Standard Processing time: e-Visa will be processed by 11:30 December 13, 2023 (Local Portimao time).
Today's holidays in Portugal
- There are no national holidays being observed in the Portugal today (Sunday, December 03, 2023).
- The upcoming public holiday is Feast of the Immaculate Conception, which will occur in 4 days, 10 hours from now.
Holidays are calculated using the local time in Lisbon.
Questions and Answers (0)
Be the first to ask a question on this page!
Frequently asked questions
1. Is the e-visa option available for Portuguese residents who plan to visit Vietnam?
Why apply with us
- 99% on time delivery
- Easy & simple form
- 15+ years of experience
- No hidden charges
- 100% money back guarantee for declined applications