Vietnam visa for Palau citizens
Under Vietnam’s visa policy, Palauan citizens are required to obtain a valid visa to visit the country. The following requirements must be met:
- Palauan passport must be valid for at least 6 months beyond the arrival date.
- Passport has at least 2 blank visa pages.
How to apply
Visitors from Palau have three available methods to obtain a visa for Vietnam.
- Visa on arrival
- Visa at embassy
Vietnam visa fees for PW residents
|Visa types||Standard processing (5-7 working days)||Urgent processing (2 working days)|
|1 Month Multiple Entry (Tourism)||73 USD|
|3 Month Multiple Entry (Tourism)||73 USD|
|3 Month Single Entry (Tourism)||48 USD|
|1 Month Single Entry (Tourism)||48 USD|
Standard Processing time: e-Visa will be processed by 20:30 October 09, 2023 (Local Koror time).
Today's holidays in Palau
- There are no national holidays being observed in the Palau today (Thursday, September 28, 2023).
- The upcoming public holiday is Independence Day, which will occur in 2 days, 10 hours from now.
Holidays are calculated using the local time in Melekeok.
Questions and Answers (0)
Be the first to ask a question on this page!
Frequently asked questions
1. Is the e-visa option available for Palauan residents who plan to visit Vietnam?
Why apply with us
- 99% on time delivery
- Easy & simple form
- 15+ years of experience
- No hidden charges
- 100% money back guarantee for declined applications