Tourist visa (DL) is one of the most popular types of Vietnamese visa which is valid for up to 3 months (Single/Multiple entry) and can be renewed for one time after arrival in Vietnam.
Tourist visa requirements
- A passport which must be valid for at least 6 months from the exit date (Temporary passports may not be accepted)
- 02 blank pages for visa stamp
How to apply
There are two options for you to get a tourist visa to Vietnam, that may include:
- Visa on arrival
- Visa at Vietnamese embassy abroad
Tourist visa fees
The tourist visa fee depends on the method you choose to get your visa, you can see the example below:
- Visa on arrival: normally cost 18$ US dollars for our service fee plus 25$ US dollars for the stamping fee on arrival for a 1 month single entry - tourist visa
- Visa at the embassy: The fee may vary
Visa on arrival fee 2019
|TYPE OF VISA||SERVICE FEES||STAMPING FEE|
|Single entry - 1 month||18 USD||25 USD|
|Multiple entry - 1 month||23 USD||50 USD|
|Single entry - 3 month||28 USD||25 USD|
|Multiple entry - 3 month||43 USD||50 USD|
|Multiple entry - 12 month|
|60 USD||135 USD|
Visa processing times
The actual tourist visa processing times can vary due to individual circumstances and it is also affected by the Public Holidays.
- Visa on arrival: 3- 5 working days to receive the approval letter.
- Visa at the embassy: 5 working days + the postal delivery time in case you send your passport by mail.