1 - Visa at local Embassy
|Adelaide||The nearest embassy is in Canberra (1151km, 1h40m flight)|
|Alice Springs||The nearest Consulate is in Sydney (2774 km or 2h45m flight)|
|Brisbane (Queensland)||The nearest Consulate is in Sydney (914km or 1h30m flight)|
|Cairns||The nearest Consulate is in Sydney (2462 km or 2h55m flight)|
|Canberra||6 Timbarra Cres, O'Malley ACT 2606, Australia|
|Darwin||The nearest Consulate is in Sydney (4,005 km or 4h15m flight)|
|Melbourne||The nearest embassy is in Canberra (661km, 1h10m flight)|
|Perth||Level 8/16 St Georges Terrace, Perth WA 6000, Australia|
|Sydney||Suite 205, Level 2, Edgecliff Centre, 203-233 New South Head Road, Edgecliff, New South Wales 2027|
|Tasmania||The nearest embassy is in Canberra (1233km, 2h40m flight)|
To apply for a Vietnam visa at the embassy of Vietnam in Australia, you will need to:
- Submit a print-out of your completed visa application and supporting documents.
- Submit original passport which must be valid for at least 6 months beyond your departure date.
- Pay the visa fees: Money order/check, or cash in case you apply at the embassy in person.
- Have 02 passport-sized photos taken with no glass wears.
2 - Visa on arrival from Australia
Visa on arrival is available for those who fly from Australia to Vietnam, below are the three simple steps:
- Apply online using our secure form
- Receive the pre-approved visa letter in 3-5 working days.
- Print the documents, prepare entry/exit form and the stamping fee in cash, board the plane to Vietnam and pick up the visa stamp upon arrival at Vietnam airport. That it is!
For detailed information about visa on arrival, please click here!