Vietnam visa for Micronesia citizens
As of 2023, it is mandatory for Micronesian to have a valid visa before arriving in Vietnam. The following documents may require:
- Micronesian passports must be valid for at least 6 months beyond the arrival date.
- Passport has at least 2 blank visa pages.
|Type of visa||Requirements||Maximum stay|
|Tourist visa||Visa required||N/A|
How to apply
Visitors from Micronesia have three available methods to obtain a visa for Vietnam.
- Visa on arrival
- Visa at embassy
Vietnam visa fees for FM residents
|Visa types||Standard processing (5-7 working days)||Urgent processing (2 working days)|
|E-Visa (1 Month Single Entry)||48 USD||75 USD|
Standard Processing time: e-Visa will be processed by 22:30 June 14, 2023 (Local Pohnpei time).
Today's holidays in Micronesia
- There are no national holidays being observed in the Micronesia today (Saturday, June 03, 2023).
- The upcoming public holiday is United Nations Day, which will occur in 4 months, 3 weeks from now.
Holidays are calculated using the local time in Palikir.
Questions and Answers (0)
Be the first to ask a question on this page!
Frequently asked questions
1. Is the e-visa program for Vietnam open to Micronesian passport holders?
Yes, the e-visa program for Vietnam is open to Micronesian citizens. More information on how to obtain an e-visa from the Micronesia can be found here.
Contact sales if you have additional questions.
Contact support if you already submitted your visa application on our website.Back to top
Why apply with us
- 99% on time delivery
- Easy & simple form
- 15+ years of experience
- No hidden charges
- 100% money back guarantee for declined applications
Need more help?
Contact us at:Questions? Chat with us!)
(8.00 AM-16.00 PM, GMT+7, Whatsapp)
Sat Jun 03 2023, 02:51:35 (Hanoi)
Excellent 4.8 out of 5