1 - Visa at local Embassy
|Beijing||No 32 Guanghua Rd, Chaoyang Dist, Beijing, China|
|Chengdu||Nearest embassy is in Beijing (1836 km, 2h35m flight)|
|Chongqing||Nearest Consulate of Vietnam is in Kunming (881 km, flight time: 1h30m)|
|Guangzhou||Suite P01, 4th /F, Garden Tower, Garden Hotel, 368 Hoanshi Dong Rd., Yuexiu District, Guangzhou 510064, Guangdong, P.R of China.|
|Hong Kong||15/F, Great Smart Tower, 230 Wan Chai Road, Wan Chai, Hong Kong, China|
|Kun Ming||No. 507, HongTa Mansion. 1 No. 155 Beijing Road, Kunming, China|
|Nanning||27th Floor, Yahang Wealth Center, No 55 Jinhu Road, Nanning City, Guangxi, PRC.|
|Shanghai||3F, Huachen financial mansion. No 900, Pudong Ave, Shanghai. Postcode: 200135|
To apply for a Vietnam visa at the embassy of Vietnam in China, you will need to:
- Submit a print-out of your completed visa application and supporting documents.
- Submit original passport which must be valid for at least 6 months beyond your departure date.
- Pay the visa fees: Money order/check, or cash in case you apply at the embassy in person.
- Have 02 passport-sized photos taken with no glass wears.
2 - Visa on arrival from China
Visa on arrival is available for those who fly from China to Vietnam, below are the three simple steps:
- Apply online using our secure form
- Receive the pre-approved visa letter in 3-5 working days.
- Print the documents, prepare entry/exit form and the stamping fee in cash, board the plane to Vietnam and pick up the visa stamp upon arrival at Vietnam airport. That it is!
For detailed information about visa on arrival, please click here!