1 - Visa at local Consulate
- Address: The nearest Consulate is in San Francisco, CA (57 miles, 1h50m drive)
- Phone: +1415922 17 07 (Verified as of February 2023)
- Fax: None
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: https://vnconsulate-sanfrancisco.mofa.gov.vn/en-us/Pages/default.aspx
There is currently no consulate of Vietnam in San Jose, you can contact the Consulate in San Francisco to apply for your visa to Vietnam. See the maps and directions on how to get from San Jose to the Consulate of Vietnam in San Francisco, CA. If you can not visit the consulate in person, you can choose express mail service (FEDEX, USPS) to deliver the documents:
- 01 application form.
- Your original passport for sticker visa or a copy of the ID page of your passport in case you request for loose-leaf visa.
- 01 photo (2×2 inches) with original passport or 02 photos (2×2 inches) with a copy of passport.
- Visa fees
- Self-stamped and addressed return envelope.
Route map to the Consulate of Vietnam from San Jose (Data Copyright: Google maps)
2 - Visa on arrival from San Jose
Visa on arrival is available for those who fly from San Jose to Vietnam, below are the three simple steps:
- Apply online using our secure form.
- Receive the visa approval letter in 3-5 working days.
- Print the document, board the plane to Vietnam and pick up the visa stamp upon arrival. That it is!
For detailed information about visa on arrival, please click here!