1 - Visa at local Consulate
- Address: Nearest embassy is in Washington DC (1792km, flight time: 2h15m)
- Phone: +1 202 73 9 166 6 (Verified as of February 2021)
- Fax: None
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: vietnamembassy-usa.org/embassy
There is currently no consulate of Vietnam in Minneapolis, you can contact the Embassy in Washington to apply for your visa to Vietnam. See the maps and directions on how to get from Minneapolis to the Embassy of Vietnam in Washington. If you can not visit the consulate in person, you can choose express mail service (FEDEX, USPS) to deliver the documents:
- 01 application form.
- Your original passport for sticker visa or a copy of the ID page of your passport in case you request for loose-leaf visa.
- 01 photo (2×2 inches) with original passport or 02 photos (2×2 inches) with a copy of passport.
- Visa fees
- Self-stamped and addressed return envelope.
Route map to the Consulate of Vietnam from Minneapolis (Data Copyright: Google maps)
2 - Visa on arrival from Minneapolis
Visa on arrival is available for those who fly from Minneapolis to Vietnam, below are the three simple steps:
- Apply online using our secure form.
- Receive the visa approval letter in 3-5 working days.
- Print the document, board the plane to Vietnam and pick up the visa stamp upon arrival. That it is!
For detailed information about visa on arrival, please click here!