1 - Visa at local Consulate
- Address: Nearest embassy is in Washington DC (645 km, flight time: 1h10m)
- Phone: 001 202 739 1666 (Verified as of October 2021)
- Fax: None
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: vietnamembassy-usa.org/embassy
There is currently no consulate of Vietnam in Columbus, Ohio, you can contact the Embassy in Washington to apply for your visa to Vietnam. See the maps and directions on how to get from Columbus, Ohio to the Embassy of Vietnam in Washington. If you can not visit the consulate in person, you can choose express mail service (FEDEX, USPS) to deliver the documents:
- 01 application form.
- Your original passport for sticker visa or a copy of the ID page of your passport in case you request for loose-leaf visa.
- 01 photo (2×2 inches) with original passport or 02 photos (2×2 inches) with a copy of passport.
- Visa fees
- Self-stamped and addressed return envelope.
Route map to the Consulate of Vietnam from Columbus, Ohio (Data Copyright: Google maps)
2 - Visa on arrival from Columbus
Visa on arrival is available for those who fly from Columbus to Vietnam, below are the three simple steps:
- Apply online using our secure form.
- Receive the visa approval letter in 3-5 working days.
- Print the document, board the plane to Vietnam and pick up the visa stamp upon arrival. That it is!
For detailed information about visa on arrival, please click here!