1 - Visa at local Embassy
|Bangkok||83/1 Wireless Rd, Khwaeng Lumphini, Khet Pathum Wan, Krung Thep Maha Nakhon 10330, Thailand|
|Chiang Mai||The nearest consulate is in Khon Kaen (640 km or 1h flight)|
|Hua Hin||The nearest embassy is in Bangkok (200km, or 3hrs by bus)|
|Khon Kaen||159/12-13 Chata Phadung Rd, Tambon Nai Mueang, Amphoe Mueang Khon Kaen, Chang Wat Khon Kaen 40000, Thailand|
|Koh Samui||The nearest embassy is in Bangkok (771km, or 1h 15m flight)|
|Pattaya||The nearest embassy is in Bangkok (150km, or 1h 45m bus)|
|Phuket||The nearest embassy is in Bangkok (850km or 1h 25m flight)|
|Udon Thani||The nearest consulate is in Khon Kaen (160km or 2h33m drive)|
To apply for a Vietnam visa at the embassy of Vietnam in Thailand, you will need to:
- Submit a print-out of your completed visa application and supporting documents.
- Submit original passport which must be valid for at least 6 months beyond your departure date.
- Pay the visa fees: Money order/check, or cash in case you apply at the embassy in person.
- Have 02 passport-sized photos taken with no glass wears.
2 - Visa on arrival from Thailand
Visa on arrival is available for those who fly from Thailand to Vietnam, below are the three simple steps:
- Apply online using our secure form
- Receive the pre-approved visa letter in 3-5 working days.
- Print the documents, prepare entry/exit form and the stamping fee in cash, board the plane to Vietnam and pick up the visa stamp upon arrival at Vietnam airport. That it is!
For detailed information about visa on arrival, please click here!