1 - Visa at local Embassy
|Auckland||The nearest embassy is in Wellington (646km or 1h15m flight)|
|Christchurch||The nearest embassy is in Wellington (440km or 55m flight)|
|Wellington||Grand Plimmer Tower Level 21/2-6 Gilmer Terrace, Wellington, Lambton 6011, New Zealand|
To apply for a Vietnam visa at the embassy of Vietnam in New Zealand, you will need to:
- Submit a print-out of your completed visa application and supporting documents.
- Submit original passport which must be valid for at least 6 months beyond your departure date.
- Pay the visa fees: Money order/check, or cash in case you apply at the embassy in person.
- Have 02 passport-sized photos taken with no glass wears.
2 - Visa on arrival from New Zealand
Visa on arrival is available for those who fly from New Zealand to Vietnam, below are the three simple steps:
- Apply online using our secure form
- Receive the pre-approved visa letter in 3-5 working days.
- Print the documents, prepare entry/exit form and the stamping fee in cash, board the plane to Vietnam and pick up the visa stamp upon arrival at Vietnam airport. That it is!
For detailed information about visa on arrival, please click here!