1 - Visa at local Embassy
- Address: Nearest embassy is in London (77 miles, 1h40m drive)
- Phone: +44 20 793 7 1 912 (Verified as of October 2021)
- Fax: None
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: www.vietnamembassy.org.uk
There is currently no Embassy of Vietnam in Southampton, you can contact the Embassy of Vietnam in London to apply for your visa to Vietnam. See the maps and directions on how to get from Southampton to the Embassy of Vietnam in London. If you can not apply at the embassy in person, you can also apply by post with the required documents as follows:
- Visa Application form.
- Valid original passport (valid for at least 6 months beyond your departure date)
- Self-addressed envelope (not stamped).
- Visa fee in Pound sterling (Cheque or Postal Order)
Route map to the Consulate of Vietnam from Southampton (Data Copyright: Google maps)
2 - Visa on arrival from Southampton
Visa on arrival is available for those who fly from Southampton to Vietnam, below are the three simple steps:
- Apply online using our secure form.
- Receive the visa approval letter in 3-5 working days.
- Print the document, board the plane to Vietnam and pick up the visa stamp upon arrival. That it is!
For detailed information about visa on arrival, please click here!