1 - Visa at local Embassy
- Address: There is currently no Consulate of Vietnam in Porto, Portugal (The nearest embassy is located in Paris, France: 1584 km, 2h05m Flight)
- Phone: +351 (Call the embassy of Vietnam in France: +33 1 44 14 64 00) (Verified as of September 2020)
- Fax: +351
- Email: None
- Website: ambassade-vietnam.com
There is currently no Embassy of Vietnam in Porto, Portugal. Portuguese citizens can contact the nearest embassy of Vietnam in nearby countries (France) to apply for a visa to Vietnam. See the maps and directions on how to get from Porto to the Embassy of Vietnam in Paris. To apply for a Vietnam visa, the required documents may include:
- Visa application form
- Original passport (must have a minimum validity of 6 months)
- 02 passport size photos
Route map to the Embassy of Vietnam from Porto (Data Copyright: Google maps)
2 - Visa on arrival from Porto
Visa on arrival is available for those who fly from Porto to Vietnam, below are the three simple steps:
- Apply online using our secure form.
- Receive the visa approval letter in 3-5 working days.
- Print the document, board the plane to Vietnam and pick up the visa stamp upon arrival. That it is!
For detailed information about visa on arrival, please click here!