1 - Visa at local Embassy
- Address: The nearest embassy is in Yangon (369km, 35m flight)
- Phone: 01 85 660 76 (Verified as of January 2020)
- Fax: 01 85 502 20
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: vnembassy-yangon.mofa.gov.vn
There is currently no embassy of Vietnam in Naypyidaw, you can contact the Embassy of Vietnam in Yangon to apply for your visa to Vietnam. See the maps and directions on how to get from Naypyidaw to the Embassy of Vietnam in Yangon. To apply for a Vietnam visa, the required documents may include:
- Vietnam visa application form
- Original passport (must have at least 6 months of remaining validity)
- 02 passport-sized photos (recently taken with white background)
Route map to the Embassy of Vietnam from Naypyidaw (Data Copyright: Google maps)
2 - Visa on arrival from Naypyidaw
Visa on arrival is available for those who fly from Naypyidaw to Vietnam, below are the three simple steps:
- Apply online using our secure form.
- Receive the visa approval letter in 3-5 working days.
- Print the document, board the plane to Vietnam and pick up the visa stamp upon arrival. That it is!
For detailed information about visa on arrival, please click here!