1 - Visa at local Consulate
- Address: The nearest embassy is in Yangon (628 km, 50m flight)
- Phone: 01 856 60 76 (Verified as of May 2021)
- Fax: 01 855 02 20
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: vnembassy-yangon.mofa.gov.vn
There is currently no consulate of Vietnam in Mandalay, you can contact the Embassy of Vietnam in Yangon to apply for your visa to Vietnam. See the maps and directions on how to get from Mandalay to the Embassy of Vietnam in Yangon. To apply for a Vietnam visa, the required documents may include:
- Vietnam visa application form
- Original passport (must have at least 6 months of remaining validity)
- 02 passport-sized photos (recently taken with white background)
Route map to the Embassy of Vietnam from Mandalay (Data Copyright: Google maps)
2 - Visa on arrival from Mandalay
Visa on arrival is available for those who fly from Mandalay to Vietnam, below are the three simple steps:
- Apply online using our secure form.
- Receive the visa approval letter in 3-5 working days.
- Print the document, board the plane to Vietnam and pick up the visa stamp upon arrival. That it is!
For detailed information about visa on arrival, please click here!