1 - Visa at local Embassy
- Address: Villa No - 147 Salama Bint Butti St - Abu Dhabi - United Arab Emirates
- Phone: 971 2 441 78 99 (verified) (Verified as of July 2020)
- Fax: 971 2 441 7810
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: www.vietnamembassy-uae.org/en/nr070627005924/ and vnembassy-abudhabi.mofa.gov.vn
A 30 day single entry tourist visa was issued in half an hour for 1,150 AED (Visa fee source: Google maps). To apply for a visa at the embassy of Vietnam in Abu Dhabi, the following documents are required:
- Passport (original & copy, must be valid for at least 6 months beyond entry date)
- Visa application form
- Two (02) passport size photographs with a white background
- A copy of Flight ticket and hotel reservation
- A copy of Emirates ID
- Sponsor letter
Route map to the Embassy of Vietnam from ABU DHABI, UAE (Data Copyright: Google maps)
2 - Visa on arrival from Abu Dhabi
Visa on arrival is available for those who fly from Abu Dhabi to Vietnam, below are the three simple steps:
- Apply online using our secure form.
- Receive the visa approval letter in 3-5 working days.
- Print the document, board the plane to Vietnam and pick up the visa stamp upon arrival. That it is!
For detailed information about visa on arrival, please click here!