1 - Visa at local Embassy
|Battambang||Road No. 03 – Battambang, Cambodia (Opposite the Total gas station)|
|Phnom Penh||436 Preah Monivong Blvd (93), Phnom Penh, Cambodia|
|Siem Reap||The Nearest Vietnamese Consulate General is in Battambang (164km, 4-hour bus)|
|Sihanoukville||JGG8+74 Krong Preah Sihanouk, Cambodia|
To apply for a Vietnam visa at the embassy of Vietnam in Cambodia, you will need to:
- Submit a print-out of your completed visa application and supporting documents.
- Submit original passport which must be valid for at least 6 months beyond your departure date.
- Pay the visa fees: Money order/check, or cash in case you apply at the embassy in person.
- Have 02 passport-sized photos taken with no glass wears.
2 - Visa on arrival from Cambodia
Visa on arrival is available for those who fly from Cambodia to Vietnam, below are the three simple steps:
- Apply online using our secure form
- Receive the pre-approved visa letter in 3-5 working days.
- Print the documents, prepare entry/exit form and the stamping fee in cash, board the plane to Vietnam and pick up the visa stamp upon arrival at Vietnam airport. That it is!
For detailed information about visa on arrival, please click here!