1 - Visa at local Consulate
- Address: The nearest embassy is in Brasília (1160 km, 1h45m flight)
- Phone: +55 6 133 640 675 (Verified as of October 2020)
- Fax: +55 6 133 645 836
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: None
There is currently no Consulate of Vietnam in Rio de Janeiro, Brazilian citizens can contact the nearest embassy of Vietnam in Brasília to apply for a visa to Vietnam. See the maps and directions on how to get from Rio de Janeiro to the Embassy of Vietnam in Brasilia. To apply for a Vietnam visa at the Embassy of Vietnam in Brazil, the required documents may include:
- Visa application form (NA2)
- Original passport (must be valid for at least 6 months beyond your planned stay in Vietnam)
- 02 passport size photos (4x6cm)
Route map to the Embassy of Vietnam from Rio de Janeiro (Data Copyright: Google maps)
2 - Visa on arrival from Rio de Janeiro
Visa on arrival is available for those who fly from Rio de Janeiro to Vietnam, below are the three simple steps:
- Apply online using our secure form.
- Receive the visa approval letter in 3-5 working days.
- Print the document, board the plane to Vietnam and pick up the visa stamp upon arrival. That it is!
For detailed information about visa on arrival, please click here!