1 - Visa at local Consulate
- Address: The nearest Consulate is in Houston, TX (426 km, 1h flight)
- Phone: +1 713 85 01 2 33 (Verified as of February 2020)
- Fax: None
- Email: None
- Website: https://vnconsulate-houstontexas.mofa.gov.vn
There is currently no consulate of Vietnam in Fort Worth, Texas, you can contact the Consulate in Houston, TX to apply for your visa to Vietnam. See the maps and directions on how to get from Fort Worth, Texas to the Consulate of Vietnam in Houston, TX. If you can not visit the consulate in person, you can choose express mail service (FEDEX, USPS) to deliver the documents:
- 01 application form.
- Your original passport for sticker visa or a copy of the ID page of your passport in case you request for loose-leaf visa.
- 01 photo (2×2 inches) with original passport or 02 photos (2×2 inches) with a copy of passport.
- Visa fees
- Self-stamped and addressed return envelope.
Route map to Consulate of Vietnam from Fort Worth, Texas (Data Copyright: Google maps)
2 - Visa on arrival from Fort Worth, TX
Visa on arrival is available for those who fly from Fort Worth, TX to Vietnam, below are the three simple steps:
- Apply online using our secure form.
- Receive the visa approval letter in 3-5 working days.
- Print the document, board the plane to Vietnam and pick up the visa stamp upon arrival. That it is!
For detailed information about visa on arrival, please click here!