Which countries are eligible for the Vietnam visa on arrival?
As of 2023, more than 150 countries are included in the visa on arrival eligibility list. If you plan to visit Vietnam for holiday or business trip, you should certainly look into applying for a visa on arrival.
Things to know
- Visa on arrival is valid for air travel only through one of the designated international airports in Vietnam including Hanoi, Hai Phong, Da Nang, Nha Trang and Ho Chi Minh city.
- In order to get your visa on arrival, you are required to apply online for an approval letter in advance. You CAN NOT get your visa directly at Vietnam airport without having the pre-approved visa letter.
- Green card holders or temporary passport holders may not be eligible for the visa on arrival scheme, therefore, must apply for a visa beforehand.
List of eligible countries for visa on arrival
|Bosnia and Herzegovina||Eligible|
|Papua New Guinea||Eligible|
|South Korea||Eligible||15 days|
|Trinidad and Tobago||Eligible|
|United Kingdom||Eligible||15 days|
Disclaimers: The list below may not be complete. If you do not find your country on the list, please let us know so we can look into it
Questions and Answers (0)
Be the first to ask a question on this page!
Frequently asked questions
1. I am an Australian currently living in Cambodia. Can I apply for a visa on arrival?
Yes, you are eligible for visa on arrival in this case as it does not matter where you are flying from either Australia or the country where you are residing.
Why apply with us
- 99% on time delivery
- Easy & simple form
- 15+ years of experience
- No hidden charges
- 100% money back guarantee for declined applications