I'm needing a visa. Wife is already in Vietnam.
Hello, My wife is currently in Vietnam with a business visa. She was recently hired by a school in Ha Noi, and will be working for them for the next year. I am trying to apply for a visa to join her, but don't know if or when I will be finding a job while I'm there. I am wondering what my best option is. Ideally, my visa would cover me for as long as possible, and would be multiple entry...but I don't know if that's an option for me unless I find a job there. I'm looking for advice. What's my best option? Thank you, Ryan (USA)
If you hold US passport, you are eligible to apply for a 1 year multiple entry visa, you can choose either apply through the embassy in USA or apply for an approval letter to pick up the visa on arrival.
I hope that helps!
- How far in advance to get a Vietnam visa? 1 Answer
- Photo Requirements for Vietnam visa 6 Answers
- Business visa for UK citizen 1 Answer
- Invitation letter date 1 Answer
- Is there an ATM or money exchange before I go to the VISA on arrival counter. 1 Answer
- Swiss passport holder visa application 1 Answer
- Do I need to know the date I am flying? Does the visa approval letter expire? 1 Answer
- Simple or multiple entry visa is needed if we start with changing airlines at Hanoi to Siem Reap and then coming back to Vietnam? 1 Answer
- visa Vietnam 1 Answer
- Getting a Vietnam Visa by Land Entry in Cambodia in One Day 1 Answer
- Vietnam Visa Requirements for Australian Passports Living in Singapore 1 Answer
- Vietnam visa for Indian Expat in Malaysia 1 Answer
- 3 month visa but no business 1 Answer
- Arriving on cruise ship to Vietnam but flying to Cambodia and back to Vietnam on our own 1 Answer
- Size of photos for Vietnam visa 2 Answers
- Visiting Relatives Visa for Vietnam 2 Answers
- How to apply for a Vietnam 1 year business visa? 2 Answers
- 1 1/2 pages left in my passport. No time to obtain fresh passport book. Can I enter Vietnam? 1 Answer
- Visa valid date problem 1 Answer
- Vietnam e visa for entry by air and exit by land 1 Answer