Arriving on cruise ship to Vietnam but flying to Cambodia and back to Vietnam on our own

We will be arriving on board a cruise ship in Vietnam and on our own flying out of Hanoi to Cambodia for two days and then flying back to Ho Chi Min City. What type of visa do we need as we wont be doing this with a ship tour??

Question by Alina
Add comment

1 Comment

Answer by Linh

Hi Alina,

You will need a 1-month multiple entry visa in this case because you enter/exit Vietnam more than one time in 30 days. You are arriving in Vietnam on a cruise ship, thus you are required to apply for a visa before you go ashore in Vietnam. Please see the page below to see how to apply for a visa in advance:

How to get a Vietnam visa

Add comment