Do I need to know the date I am flying? Does the visa approval letter expire?
For example, I have not bought my flight tickets yet but i think i will go in the next year. Is this possible, or does the approval letter require the date that I will land and depart from Vietnam? If my flight dates are not required, how long can I hold the approval letter until I get the visa stamp? Thank you!
Hello Mandy Jor,
The exact date is not required, you can input with an estimated arrival date. However, please be advised that your visa approval letter is only valid for a month time from the date that you put on the form.
For example: You put the date of arrival as 20-April-2020, the approval letter will be valid to 20-May-2020. You can use this letter any time before 20-May.
I hope it helps!
- How far in advance to get a Vietnam visa? 1 Answer
- Photo Requirements for Vietnam visa 6 Answers
- Business visa for UK citizen 1 Answer
- Invitation letter date 1 Answer
- Is there an ATM or money exchange before I go to the VISA on arrival counter. 1 Answer
- Swiss passport holder visa application 1 Answer
- Simple or multiple entry visa is needed if we start with changing airlines at Hanoi to Siem Reap and then coming back to Vietnam? 1 Answer
- visa Vietnam 1 Answer
- Getting a Vietnam Visa by Land Entry in Cambodia in One Day 1 Answer
- Vietnam Visa Requirements for Australian Passports Living in Singapore 1 Answer
- Vietnam visa for Indian Expat in Malaysia 1 Answer
- 3 month visa but no business 1 Answer
- Arriving on cruise ship to Vietnam but flying to Cambodia and back to Vietnam on our own 1 Answer
- Size of photos for Vietnam visa 2 Answers
- Visiting Relatives Visa for Vietnam 2 Answers
- How to apply for a Vietnam 1 year business visa? 2 Answers
- 1 1/2 pages left in my passport. No time to obtain fresh passport book. Can I enter Vietnam? 1 Answer
- Visa valid date problem 1 Answer
- Vietnam e visa for entry by air and exit by land 1 Answer
- Visa Need 1 Answer