Is there an ATM or money exchange before I go to the VISA on arrival counter.
Yes, there are ATM machines inside the landing visa area in both Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh city airport. However, bear in mind the international money withdrawal fee when you use the ATM service outside of the card issuing country!
*Money exchange counter is currently unavailable.
- How far in advance to get a Vietnam visa? 1 Answer
- Photo Requirements for Vietnam visa 6 Answers
- Business visa for UK citizen 1 Answer
- Invitation letter date 1 Answer
- Swiss passport holder visa application 1 Answer
- Do I need to know the date I am flying? Does the visa approval letter expire? 1 Answer
- Simple or multiple entry visa is needed if we start with changing airlines at Hanoi to Siem Reap and then coming back to Vietnam? 1 Answer
- visa Vietnam 1 Answer
- Getting a Vietnam Visa by Land Entry in Cambodia in One Day 1 Answer
- Vietnam Visa Requirements for Australian Passports Living in Singapore 1 Answer
- Vietnam visa for Indian Expat in Malaysia 1 Answer
- 3 month visa but no business 1 Answer
- Arriving on cruise ship to Vietnam but flying to Cambodia and back to Vietnam on our own 1 Answer
- Size of photos for Vietnam visa 2 Answers
- Visiting Relatives Visa for Vietnam 2 Answers
- How to apply for a Vietnam 1 year business visa? 2 Answers
- 1 1/2 pages left in my passport. No time to obtain fresh passport book. Can I enter Vietnam? 1 Answer
- Visa valid date problem 1 Answer
- Vietnam e visa for entry by air and exit by land 1 Answer
- Visa Need 1 Answer