what requirements?

hello im darin mae huntrakul,my father lives in thailand,just want to ask what papers do i have to complete,for staying there,i have a birth certificate,he signed in and has his nationality as thai. im 24 yrs old now,lived in Olongapo City.zambales. thank you,hope it hearing my answer from you soon.... darin
Question by darin mae
Add comment