Visa for Permanent Australian resident with UK passport

What kind of visa is required by self if I am Permanent Australian resident with UK Passport intending to vacation to Vietnam for under 30 days.
Question by William Morton
Add comment
1 Comment
Answer by Phil

Hello, in this case you will need a 30 day tourist visa for entering Vietnam on your UK passport, you can either visit the embassy of Vietnam in Australia to get your visa before you go or apply for an approval letter online and pick up the visa on arrival at Vietnam airport.


Add comment