Vietnam visa for Cruise

Good afternoon,

Pls can you assist me.  We are travelling on a cruise ship from Hong Kong to Vietnam calling at ports Halong Bay, Hue & Ho Chi Minh City then onwards to Singapore.

Please can you advise what type of visa do we need? We are UK passport holders.
Thank you.



Answers (1)

Vietnam visa for Cruise

Dear Alison

You are required to obtain a visa to Vietnam beforehand in order to entry the country by cruise. It is easy to get one at Vietnamese Consulate in Hong Kong below:

Hope that helps!

Helpful Answer?