entering via river cruise, where do i apply and stamp

Hi ,We are flying from Australia to Cambodia [Seim Reap ]and on a 8 day Mekong river cruise ,heading into Vietnam and leaving by AIR from Ho Chi Ming City . So what do I need to do for a Visa [there are two of us ]?? AND WHERE DO i GET THEM STAMPED ? on arriving and where ? or can i get them stamped { on departing} .at the airport .before leaving .Thank You .Barry

Question by Barry
Add comment
1 Comment
Answer by Thanh

Hi Barry,

Visa-on-arrival is good for those who are arriving Vietnam by air only, in the event that you are traveling to Vietnam by cruise, you need to contact Vietnam embassy in either Australia or Cambodia to get your visa beforehand.


Hope that helps.

Add comment