Working as a TEFL teacher

Myself and my boyfriend are qualified TEFL teachers and looking to find work in Vietnam. I was just wondering 1. If you need a degree to work as a teacher in Vietnam? 2. Can you get visas for longer than three months once you have secured a job? Thank you, Claire

Question by Claire Hutchison
Add comment
1 Comment
Answer by thanh


We advise that you contact the government office below to apply for your work permit

Department of Labor, Invalids  and Social Affair 

12 Ngo Quyen, Hoan Kiem, Hanoi
Tel. (84-4) 38248193; Fax: (84-4)38241005;

There are also private agencies offering work permit service, you contact them for further information.

Add comment