Visa for British citizens born in Malaysia

Hi, My aunty is holding British passport but she's born in Malaysia (yr 1938). Can she visit Vietnam without visa / visa exemption? Sorry, I'm not sure how to apply for her. Can you help and advise us. Hope to hear from you soon. Thank you very much!

Question by Jasmine
Add comment
1 Comment
Answer by David


Since your Aunty holds UK passport (born in Malaysia or anywhere else), she will need a valid visa to enter Vietnam. It is advised that you contact the local embassy in Kuala Lumpur to apply for a visa before you go.

Have a great holiday.

Add comment