Long-term visa for partner of Vietnamese citizen

Hello I'm a Vietnamese citizen who will be relocating to Vietnam after 15 years living overseas. My partner, who is not a Vietnamese citizen, will also be joining me. Is she eligible for a long-term visa i.e 1 or 2-year visa? Please note we are not married Your help is much appreciated Cheers Gavin

Question by Gavin
Add comment

1 Comment

Answer by Tran

Hello Gavin,

If your partner is from the USA, she is eligible to apply for a 1-year multiple entry visa and that is the longest possible length of visa that you can apply for as a tourist. When you get married, you can apply for a 5-year visa exemption for her.

I hope it helps!

Add comment