Employment/Working visa for 6 months or more

Our Company in Singapore has set up a branch in HCM City under my friend's name. How to apply an employment pass or visa for staying and supervision purposes. I wish to obtain a multiple entries for a period of six months or more. Is that possible?

Question by Wynn Pan
Add comment